08 October 2009

这是一部关于羽翼和天空的故事









Thursday 7/10/2009 2.20p.m


Although it was sunny day ... but it was MOodY day for me ..........
When I open the Dwarf cupboard ....I found out that an Old animation ........ AIR
AIR ~
AIR is a nice animation .....
Hey Guys see clearly ... It is not AIR GEAR and other animations ..
It is AIR !!!
It's a story about a girl .... A girl whose name MIZUSU KAMIO ...
Her constant talking and dreaming of flying throught the sky ~
It is the middle of summer in a seaside town. Yukito Kunisaki is a traveling show man continuing his mothers quest to find the girl in the sky. He befriends a clumsy girl named Mizusu Kamio. He also meets Kano Kirishima and Minagi Tohno. While everything appears normal on the surface, something from the past is connecting these four characters and ancient mysteries begin to unfold.
Erm .. who is Yukito Kunisaki ??? He is first character in AIR ...
Erm .. how about Kano Kirishima and Minagi Tohno ???
Guys i just can tell you that ... All of above is a name list ... is AIR's characters...

This is the first Animation that make me so touching until cry out louder ~
AIR ~ Nice movie !!! Nice Animation ~
This is the fifth times I watched this animation ...
And I cry for it five times already ..
hahas XP
I love this show
This show makes me cry but I LOVE IT.
I am impressed on how it captures emotions of the heart.
I wonder where you can get this on DVD and when it airs on TV?
IF you are looking for one of the greatest animes look no farther this is the best ever!
Bird's poem ... 鳥の詩
by LIA ... NIce SOng ~ for it ~


2 comments: