06 October 2009

My Heart m3lts into the ground . . .

Tu3sday 6/10/2009 2.30p.m


BLEEDING LOVE .....


something happened
For the very first time with you
My heart melts into the ground
Found something true
And everyone’s looking round
Thinking I’m going crazy
But I don’t care what they say
I’m in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don’t know the truth . . . .


Homosexual wasn't guilty ... Why still have some of the people in the world reject to accept them ... still got people keep spurned on them ??? Why ???Is that all their fault ???
They just fall in love with the person he/she should not be like ...
Is that I am a homosextual ???
erm ... i don't think so ...
I just support people chasing after the things they like ...

请加油。我能做的,只有祈禱,祈禱哪一天,同性戀不再受歧視、不平等對待,希望,同性戀者可以光明正大地愛一個人…同性戀加油!!!






1 comment: