05 October 2009

おたく

Good day for everyone ~
hahas XD
today ~ is my first time to write this blog ...
oopsssssssssssssss ~ hahas XD is rewrite ~ ^^
Actually ... last time I also have a blog one .. but unfortunately the password for the old blog one was missing already .. haiz ...
hahas XD
erm ...
hahas XD now i still got one week holiday ...
I have decided to become zai nv at home now ~ hehe
I know that most of you don't know what is zai nv right ? hahas XD
lai lai lai ~ i go and check for the dictionary ^^ wait ah ~ hehe ^^
ermmmmmmmmmm .... wow finally I found out what means by zai nv lol
hehe
actually zai nv = 宅女
宅女 = おたく
おたく = 御宅
but ... I still like to be a fox more then 宅女
hehe
maybe is I am cunning as a fox or maybe i just looks like a fox ..
or maybe I always use fox as my wallpaper in laptop, desktop .
even though in msn ... I also use fox emotion hahas XD
eh ??? why I like fox so much ??
erm ... I also don't know ... maybe i thought fox as a cute animal ...
hahas XD
i just can tell you guys that ... I like fox so much because I am Christine ...
and some of my friends always say me as a fox ...
hahas XD
actually is as cunning as a fox ~

2 comments:

  1. halo fox..
    im the first one who dropped comment here..
    XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ~ hahas XD Thanks J_min ~ I will follow you ~ hahas XD

    ReplyDelete